Links are the bread and butter of the web. People click links all day long — people are pretty trained to think that clicking a link on the web is safe. Saavy users may check the link’s destination in the status bar before clicking, however, in this case it won’t do them any good.
Additional security tips:
- Don't use Internet Explorer, download a better browser here
- Don't use Windows, download or buy a better OS here or here
- Don't use Microsoft products at all, they are shitty anyway
- Don't listen to people who say "people who say Microsoft is shit have no idea"
- Read this article and share it with your friends
By the way: I don't like Microsoftcomments powered by Disqus